Home decorating can involve large design projects and significant investments, but may represent an effective solution by introducing details like art prints in different parts of space.
The motifs and themes that you choose for your walls, we should first of all to meet one important condition – which you like. Maybe it will be pictures, full color abstraction which makes you special associations or drawings of the kitchen detail, which lead right to childhood. Choose art that you associated with nice people, special places, events and great memories. Find the themes and motifs that awake in you good emotions, remind you of the expectations and goals that aspire and inspire you to reach them. Keep in mind that if you choose our own sense of taste you cannot make a mistake.
The selected art prints you can set a variety of ways. Group the number of small-format and then categorize them in a geometric entity, one above the other or horizontally in a row along the wall. Selecting one great striking art prints win the whole wall and make such a focus in the area. Feel free to combine paintings, framed individual pictures (and why not, tapestries) that you already have, with modern art prints of contemporary local authors and thus create his own environment that will delight and inspire you throughout the year.
If you can’t choose by yourself you should call a doctor for Art! Our Dr. will help you to choose the colors for your painting and most of the entire frame, because sometimes frame can really spoil the look of your painting.
Art is always better in real life, which is completely true statement when it comes to art of our Dr.
When you watch his work over the internet or from a distance, they are colorful, psychedelic pieces that you can enjoy and then make a digital creation. However, when you approach them close enough, you can see the intriguing nature of each individual work of art. For months which are making this art, our Dr. has photographed images using analog methods, then print them in hundreds of copies, which are then cut and the resulting strips connection manually connecting in intricate patterns.
Each bar is practical arranged in a way that evokes certain feelings in the viewer and makes the man within you begin to question the relationship between physical and emotional world. Layered image quality is similar to the opposite realities or states of being. The main purpose of his work and the process is that with them disrupt order, reconstruct historical concepts of photography and weaving, while the effect of the meaning and challenges of creating something unique for the purposes of and in favor of creation.
And if you have desire for cleaning you can always rely on Kingwood Carpet Cleaning Pros. They will make your home look shiny and bright. We can call them Dr. for cleanness and freshness.
Art Dr. is an expert in this field and he will help you decide and choose which are the most suitable ways to decorate your living room.
1. When decorating is in order, it’s just an individual thing. There isn’t one style that can satisfy all people. In the era of internet, it isn’t hard to get an inspiration, you can choose whatever you like the most, review your budget, write everything down and from there you can start, because if you have a plan then you will succeed in your thought.
2. Start from the color of your walls, if you want bright room, but not too vivid with colors of the peach and yellow, you can play safely and use ivory white, this color is prefect for combination of all sort of thing in your living room. You will definitely have bigger choice when selecting your furniture!
3. Sofa should take central place, its color can follow the color of the walls, but it can be in total opposite. There is one rule you should take into consideration, never put sofa beside wall, because it will visually reduce the space of the room. You can put it towards the door and behind you can place some shelf with book.
4. Every living room should have small table, if your furniture and the walls are in darker shades, then table should be in lighter shade. Prefect choice of material would be wood, but you can combine it with glass.
5. Size of the carpet depends on the floor you have. If you have wooden floor in darker shade, then your carpet should be small and placed besides sofa. Color of the carpet should be similar to the second dominant color of your living room. If you want the feeling of comfort you can put pillows on it.
6. If you plan to have curtains on your windows, there are rules you must follow, they should be 5cm from the ceiling and 3cm above the floor. In this way your space will look more longer.
7. Lightning plays very important role in your living room. Instead of one lightning you can use more of them, use lamps in different shapes and sizes, they will give more intimate look to your living room and the atmosphere overall will be relaxed and comfortable.
8. You should find good balance of furniture. If you see that in one corner of the room is crowded with furniture, put some reading chair to the opposite side of the room.
9. Combine different styles, you don’t have to pay close attention to type of the wood or colors of your living space – you can freely combine different textures, patterns, materials and colors. After all, you will be living there, so you should choose things that will make more comfortable.
10. So your living room be more comfortable, use small details and accessories, like books, photos, figures and vases, flowers can particularly bring vividness and freshness into your space.